Re: web development

I was just wondering wwhat web development tools folks are using? Which rate high on the accessability scale?

Of all things, linux.com had a nice article that just showed up today with evaluations of various HTML editors:

http://programming.linux.com/article.pl?sid=05/10/03/1828224

It doesn't say anything about their accessibility, as all but Vim and Emacs are GUI editors. I don't know how well any of them play with things like Gnopernicus. Perhaps others on the list have more experience with such than I do.

-tim