Re: file managers

On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 07:26:35PM -0700, Tyler Spivey wrote:
> Before I go out on a limb and write my own file manager, what file
> managers do you all use/recommend?

Duh... What do you want it to do?

For a point and shoot interface to deleting files I use either emacs
or lynx. Not being familiar with Talking Directory, and presumably
having a limited imagination, I for one might find a list of
requirements enlightening...

--

Lee Maschmeyer
<lee_Maschmeyer@xxxxxxxxx>

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than
what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
     --Lewis Carroll