To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 11:58 PM
Subject: Re: New Linux user and several questions!

Fair play!
I know so many people on windows who want to run before they can walk.

One lady was having trouble with a command of the "english language", and
she still wanted me to teach her about Batch files LOL.

Get that! :)

Chris Norman.

<!-- chris.norman4@xxxxxxxxxxxx -->
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Olesen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>