Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 09:49:38 -0500
From: Janina Sajka <janina@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Firefox in Linux?

For various reasons having to do with procedure, current Mozilla
accessible is in a separate code branch. While the intention is to
eventually merge the code supporting accessibility into Mozilla head,
that's not where you will find it today.

Firefox is a Mozilla variant.

Accessible Mozilla is at:

ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/sites/ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mozilla/accessibility/