dectalk installation problem

Hello!
I have just come home from school and have time to try the dectalk software.
Sure enough I get installation problems.
I enter the directory where the file is and unpack it with the tar zxf command as described.
But I get many messages. they are in Swedish, so I don't thing you understand them if I post them here.
But the error messages start with an english message:
gzip: stdin: decompression ok trailing garbage ignored.

Can you tell me what is wrong?
Have fonix made it like this only to steal us poor people on money by selling software that doesn't work?

kristoffer
Kristoffer Gustafssson
Solsäter Månstadsvägen 3
514 53 Månstad