Re: emacspeak

Sorry, Artur. I don't know anything about the Festival server for emacspeak. Perhaps searching the emacspeak archive might help?

The only interface for Festival and emacs that I can clearly recall is speech-dispatcher (and speechd-el). But you asked about emacspeak, and not emacs with speech-dispatcher.

Artur Rutkowski writes:
> Hi!
> Thank you for the answer my prevoius e-mail but I think that Janina didn't understood me if it comes to emacspeak. I know where I can find this screen reader. My problem is another. I cannot find the emacspeak speech server for festival - espeakf. I was viewing the espeakf.sourceforge.net web page but I found there some information only. There was no file to download. Can you tell me where the espeakf is?
> Thanks in advance. Artur

				Janina Sajka, Chair
				Accessibility Workgroup
				Free Standards Group (FSG)