lost ext3 partition after reinstalling os.

Hi, I recently desided to backup all my important data to my data array and reinstall Fedora Core 4 as it was starting crash a lot. After reinstall, dmraid does not activate the partition, it just activates the raid set. I have googled extesnively on this for a few days now. Could someone please help me on this?

# /sbin/dmraid -a y -vvv -ddd
WARN: locking /var/lock/dmraid/.lock
NOTICE: /dev/hde: pdc    discovering
NOTICE: /dev/hde: pdc metadata discovered
NOTICE: /dev/hdg: pdc    discovering
NOTICE: /dev/hdg: pdc metadata discovered
DEBUG: _find_set: searching pdc_dcbagbdid
DEBUG: _find_set: not found pdc_dcbagbdid
NOTICE: added /dev/hde to RAID set "pdc_dcbagbdid"
DEBUG: _find_set: searching pdc_dcbagbdid
DEBUG: _find_set: found pdc_dcbagbdid
NOTICE: added /dev/hdg to RAID set "pdc_dcbagbdid"
DEBUG: checking pdc device "/dev/hde"
DEBUG: checking pdc device "/dev/hdg"
DEBUG: set status of set "pdc_dcbagbdid" to 16
pdc_dcbagbdid already active
pdc_dcbagbdid already active
INFO: Activating stripe RAID set "pdc_dcbagbdid"
NOTICE: discovering partitions on "pdc_dcbagbdid"
NOTICE: /dev/mapper/pdc_dcbagbdid: dos    discovering
NOTICE: /dev/mapper/pdc_dcbagbdid: dos metadata discovered
NOTICE: created partitioned RAID set(s) for /dev/mapper/pdc_dcbagbdid
WARN: unlocking /var/lock/dmraid/.lock
DEBUG: freeing devices of RAID set "pdc_dcbagbdid"
DEBUG: freeing device "pdc_dcbagbdid", path "/dev/hde"
DEBUG: freeing device "pdc_dcbagbdid", path "/dev/hdg"

From this I gather that dmraid created the partitioned raidset but in /dev/mapper all I have is pdc_dcbagbdid. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Michael