dmraid and raid 1 created with nvraid

hi all

I have an Msi K8N Neo4 Platinum with Nforce4 ultra, and i will create an Array
Raid with my two Wester Digital Caviar (Mirroring).
The problem is the support for the Nvraid in Linux. With Dmraid i can use the
array created in Windows Xp with the Nv Raid Software? I will read and write
with no problems?

Thank you very much

Ps: sorry for my bad english..

--

MOgWai46 - ICQ #203981367
GPG Key:

"She puts the weights into my little heart,
And she gets in my room and she takes it apart.
She puts the weights into my little heart,
I said she puts the weights into my little heart."