Which GUI to query CDR when stored in radius ?

Hello,

I've seen a couple a VoIP equipment (Patton) which store CDR data into radius database.
As Asterisk is also capable of doing so, I'm wondering if it's worth standardizing on it.

1. How can you query or build custom reports with CDR data in radius database ?
Which tools do you use for that ?
I've seen some software like Daloradius "dealing with radius data" but, from a quick glance, I've not seen anything specific for telephony.

2. Given radius expendability, shall I expect major differences between CDR produced by equipment from different vendors ?

Regards