Re: Making sense of SDP for debugging of missing audio in SIP trunk

What can I deduce from this? Is there some configuration on my asterisk that can be tweaked so the failing requests can be handled properly?

Is there additional information needed to make sense of this scenario
I suggest you capture the audio stream with tcpdump. You can then convert the payload data to audio and verify with any program that plays audio files if indeed your PBX is not sending audio. My guess is it is sending the audio just fine and the problem lies at the providers end.

--
Technical Support
http://www.cellroute.net