Re: Replying to Posts

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:asterisk-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Terry Brummell
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 2:44 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion; rwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Replying to Posts

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:asterisk-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Edwards
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 1:39 PM
To: rwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion

On Thu, 13 Mar 2014, Ron Wheeler wrote:

> -1
> Prefer top posting.

It has to be all one way or the other. This is an English language list.
Thus, the natural expectation is top to bottom, left to right, answers follow questions.

If Digium does not like my top posting then they can remove me from the mailing list.  Your battle is already lost unless Outlook is banned from the mailing list.

This is an example of why I top post.   Who wrote what?

Ditto, bottom posting is from the 90's.  We've passed that era.

I bottom posted when I didn't have to use a PoS e-mail client like Outlook.    Much like the battle of "sip trunks", the battle for top posting .vs. bottom posting is already lost.

I must admit, this is more fun than I expected.   Sort of a treasure hunt of who said what when in the message.