Temporarily placing confbridge participants on hold - two way muting

Is there a way of temporarily suspending participants in a conference?

Say I have 5 users, A,B,C,D,E and I wish A, B and C to have a discussion in the confbridge session that D and E can't hear, is there a way to suspend D and E for a while (whilst they are played music or whatever) and later join them back in?

Failing that, I was considering kicking them and using an AGI script to rejoin them to the conference but I wasn't sure how to do that from the script (the rejoin, not the kick)?

Any pointers or suggestions welcomed.

(In a nutshell it's for a situation where certain participants need to have privacy in the conference from a group of others and it all needs to be driven from an AGI script).

Regards
Steve

The information contained in this email is intended for the personal and confidential use
of the addressee only. It may also be privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient then you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and
that any review, distribution or copying of this document is strictly prohibited. If you have
received  this communication in error, please notify Brendata immediately on:

+44 (0)1268 466100, or email 'technical@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'

Brendata (UK) Ltd
Nevendon Hall, Nevendon Road, Basildon, Essex. SS13 1BX  UK
Registered Office as above. Registered in England No. 2764339

See our current vacancies at www.brendata.co.uk