IAX with two asterisk boxes
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: IAX with two asterisk boxes
- From: Ashish Agarwal <ashishag67@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 11:06:34 +0530
I have two asterisk boxes running and both are using DAHDI PRI Card. I wish to know if IAX is the best method to connect both the boxes?
Also, need some help with the following?
1. For incoming call on server2 I wish to run an IVR to the user for which all my prompt sound files resides on server1. Is there a way I can achieve this?
2. I am also using .call file at times to make outgoing call to the user where IVR will be played but I will initiated the .call file from server1 spool but the call should use server2 dahdi lines and also stream the file from server1?
-- Bandwidth and Colocation Provided by http://www.api-digital.com --
New to Asterisk? Join us for a live introductory webinar every Thurs:
asterisk-users mailing list
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:
[Fedora Linux Users]
[100% Free Online Dating]
[Arts & Crafts]
[Deep Creek Hot Springs]
[ISDN Cause Codes]