best PRI gateway?

what are folks using for PRI gateways these days? Obviously there's lots of folks using TE410s and related cards, which work well, and I know reasonably well.

However, anyone using anything standalone that stands out as being particularly stellar?

Anything that:
  • takes a couple of PRIs or more (or, if it's not costly, I'm not opposed to two of 'em)
  • does a good job of echo cancellation (128ms? what's the standard now?)
  • isn't horrendously expensive
  • straightforward to configure
  • doesn't leave you annoyed every time there's a problem

More looking for real world experiences rather than vendors trying to sell, of course. Devices that you've plugged in, configured, and then forgotten about (since they never give you trouble) are generally the most sysadmin-friendly!

--
Looking for (employment|contract) work in the
Internet industry, preferrably working remotely.