Re: Asterisk 10.4.0 GotoIf to label problem when DUNDi active

On Wed, 30 May 2012 18:02:00 +0000
Noah Engelberth <Noah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have a hotdesking environment at my main office, and up until
> today, the GotoIf that jumps straight to voicemail if a user isn't
> log in was working just fine by label.  Today, I deployed DUNDi to a
> satellite office, and now the GotoIf isn't jumping to the right
> place.  If I replace the label with a priority number, it jumps
> correctly.  Alternatively, if I disable the switch statement for
> DUNDi, it jumps correctly.  But with the DUNDi switch in service and
> the named label to jump to, it gives me this error:
>
> [May 30 13:57:24] WARNING[6654]: pbx.c:10747 pbx_parseable_goto:
> Priority 'not_logged_in' must be a number > 0, or valid label

What do you get when you run "dialplan show internal" on the Asterisk
CLI?  Does it show the not_logged_in label?

Have you looked at the CLI output when you reload?  There may be a
syntax error before your not_logged_in line...

Also, along the same vein, you might try moving the
[internal-privledged] context (with the switch/DUNDi line) to below the
[internal] one.

--

C. Chad Wallace, B.Sc.
The Lodging Company