Re: Asterisk AMI SIP channel detect phone

Thanks Kevin and Yaroslav,

Sorry was out of town.

Sorry I forgot to mention that Iam using an VOIP GSM gateway to connect to PSTN.

Kevin,

I am have decided to use Sangoma CPA. Do you know of any other options
that are easier to integrate with?

Yaroslav,
Yes I had set the header ASYNC to yes.

Thanks for the help.