Re: Asterisk Capacity

Hi,
wombat looks promising.

Questions: What technologies are used? Is it open source license?

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 2:26 PM, Lenz Emilitri <lenz.loway@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We are working on a project to create a general-purpose telecasting server - see http://wombatdialer.com - there is practically no documentation yet, but it's easy to set up and we tested it originating hundreds of channels on multiple servers. It is alpha stage, but current versions are free and I expect them to basically work.

If you want to give it a shot, you can install via RPM as described on the website.
Thanks
l.