Re: British Telecom ISDN BRI line issues

Yeah they have a wonderful policy that says "ISDN team are not contactable" :(   ....thanks a lot!!

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Patrick Lists <asterisk-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 09-05-12 20:57, khalid touati wrote:
> Yeah sorry for that, I realized something is missing after I sent the
> email, but it is exactly what I have (other than order here, which
> doesn't really matter: you posted ami,te,term, I have ami,term,te).
> Actually I had couple technicians from digium look at it and they said
> BT equipements is not responding to the card within a certain range that
> the card is looking for (i'm not sure what range but I do believe too
> it's a BT issue), But I have run all the couple command that Patrick
> suggested (to double check), tested again and still same kind of errors.
> But Thank you very much Patrick for the guide, I was looking for that
> it's been a couple days!!
> I just hope someone that has the exact same issue or someone with
> previous BT experience see this and help :) ..we never know :) !

Too bad you could not (yet) make it work. Hope you get somewhere with
BT. Once you get past the people following those silly scripts you
should be able to talk to someone who has a clue and resolve this issue.

Good luck!

Regards,
Patrick

Khalid Touati