Re: Asterisk 1.8 Transfer CallerID

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 08.05.2012, 14:13 +0200 schrieb Jonas Kellens:
> Hello,
>
> when a call comes in and is answered by colleague A, this colleague A
> sees the CallerID of the external calling number.
>
> When colleague A transfers the call to colleague B, attended or
> unattended, then colleague B sees the number of colleague A on his
> screen while talking to the external calling number.
>
> I expect here that colleague B would see the external calling number
> on the screen of his IP-phone.
>
> How can I get this behaviour ?

As far as I understand You, you want to update the callerID (A calls B,
the call is established, then A transfers the external party to B). In
this case (and if You are using SIP endpoints), check out the config
params sendrpid and rpid_update in sip.conf. AFAIK this feature is
working in versions from 1.8 and newer.

HTH,
Karsten