Re: using Wifi smartphones as SIP clients

The phone I pointed to is a WiFi phone, the M9 is a DECT phone. Different animal. The question is regarding using WiFi as the WiFi infrastructure is already in place.

I understand smartphones is not a good option, but what about these WiFi SIP phones?

thx!

B.