Re: Why SendDTMF is not working?

Am 06.05.2012 13:46, schrieb Shahid H:
Hello,

I am having a problem with SendDTMF - it is not sending the numbers
properly during the phone call.. I want the numbers key to to be
pressed/sent automatically after 3 seconds during a phone call.

Log the actual DTMF to your console, set in logger.conf:

console => something,something,dtmf
                               ^^^^

Then try again and check if you see the actual DTMF. If you do and it still doesn't work, try

dtmfmode=inband

for your voipms peer.

rfc2833 has been working always unreliable for me.

Also, I'm doing DTMF like this:

exten => 5000,n,Dial(SIP/123456@provider,,D(wwwwww1ww2ww3ww4))

Just use more w's to generate your 3 seconds pause. No need for SendDTMF.

For more debugging just call yourself on your UK mobile from a softphone and press digits and watch the console and listen on your mobile if you hear the DTMF.