Re: Asterisk Capacity

So what is a better approach to achieve this

On May 3, 2012 9:20 PM, "Mitul Limbani" <mitul@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The other 70 will result into failure with .call file approach.

Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Chief Architech & Founder,
Enterux Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
110 Reena Complex, Opp. Nathani Steel,
Vidyavihar (W), Mumbai - 400 086. India
http://www.enterux.com/
http://www.entvoice.com/
email: mitul@xxxxxxxxxx
DID: +91-22-61447605
Cell: +91-9820332422

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:11 PM, Ashish Agarwal <ashishag67@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

We are currently working on a project where using .call file on asterisk spool, outbound calls will be made from a pri line and a voice clip will be played.

We know that pri has a capacity of handling only 30 channels at a time. Therefore, my worry is what happens if we write 100 files at a time on the spool. Will asterisk manage the queue or how exactly will it behave.

Regards,

Ashish