Re: Playing Multiple File ( simultaneously ) on Channel

:)
sorry , cos i am not native english...

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 8:38 PM, Kevin P. Fleming <kpfleming@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 04/27/2012 10:57 AM, shayne.alone@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Yep, But I think that is can be done, independent to Queue app.
If we have an application which  call MusicOnHold inside! maybe we can
control simultaneously playing back of files...
if we have such ability then it can be replaced by what exist inside the
Queue.

or maybe an application which written from scratch... can be help full.

It's hard to parse what you are saying, but yes... it would be possible for someone to write code to do what you want to do.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Jabber: kfleming@xxxxxxxxxx | SIP: kpfleming@xxxxxxxxxx | Skype: kpfleming

Regards,