Re: Playing Multiple File ( simultaneously ) on Channel

so nice! it's a good idea.
i will try it...
tnx

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 8:35 PM, Leif Madsen <leif.madsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 27/04/12 11:57 AM, shayne.alone@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Yep, But I think that is can be done, independent to Queue app.
If we have an application which  call MusicOnHold inside! maybe we can
control simultaneously playing back of files...
if we have such ability then it can be replaced by what exist inside the
Queue.

or maybe an application which written from scratch... can be help full.

I guess you could get crazy and start injecting audio onto the channel through the use of ChanSpy() in whisper mode. It could probably be triggered through AMI to execute a Local channel which then connects to the channel you want to play the audio back onto, and then whisper that audio over top of whatever playback is happening.

Check the Audio Manipulation section of the Asterisk Cookbook for some simple examples here: http://ofps.oreilly.com/titles/9781449303822/c03-AudioManipulation_id302347.html

I also talked a bit about injecting audio onto a channel at AstriCon 2011 in my Cooking With Asterisk talk. It's the last recipe I talk about in this video: http://www.astricon.net/videos/Cooking-with-Asterisk.html

--
Leif Madsen
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/asterisk

Regards,