Re: HELP!! Caller ID "unknown" for all inbound call (Satria Anamarta)

Thanks ricardo for your reply :)

I will try to comment that line. One thing for sure: the cid is
working on a analog phone, I just test it this morning.

Btw, somebody told that this may be caused by irq conflict. Is it safe
to disable the audio card on bios ?

Thanks again :)

On 4/23/12, Mc GRATH Ricardo <mcgrathr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Anam
>
> It seem should be work, but I just have a question about chan_dahdi.conf
> regardless to parameter
> rxwink=300              ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
> By the way gain parameters shouldn´t have any effect to CID signal
> processing, how about to comment, and test again, if still without working
> try to connect parallel phone with Asterisk it will check if could be a
> hardware problem or configuration parameter setting
>
> Good luck
> Mc GRATH Ricardo
> E-Mail mcgrathr@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> --