Re: asterisk 1.4.39 and dahdi 2.6

Dear Warren;

Yes, first thing I do is the make all and make install for dahdi, then I do ./configure and make and make install for asterisk. But I do not find the chan_dahdi under the /usr/lib/asterisk/modules. WHY?

If I used asterisk 1.8, then I do not have any problem.

What I am missing?

Do I have to do dahdi_gencof before starting the compilation and installation of asterisk 1.4?

Regards
Bilal