Run AGI while agent ringing instead of only when connected

What I am trying to accomplish is to run an AGI script each time an agent's line starts ringing. I currently have the AGI firing when the agent answers the call using the Queue command, something like queue(MyQueue,,,,,MyAgi.php). Works great but I need the AGI to run when the agent's phone starts ringing.

Strangely, I can't find anything real useful on this after searching Google, this list, various Asterisk forums etc.

Is this supported? If not, is there some other maybe not so supported way to accomplish this?

I get how I can just fire an AGI from the dial plan but once I leave control to the queue, I can't really do that, I don't think.

Thanks in advance for any help!

--Todd