Re: Video Conference in Asterisk1.4 (using asterisk gui)

Actually, if OP upgrades to Asterisk 10 they will get video conferencing with app_confbridge.

I think I'm not as much updated then and definitely am going to test this application. Paul have you ever seen this application in action ! this is going to be great then - built-in Video conference app.