Re: Realtime mapping for 'queue_log' found to engine 'odbc', but the engine is not available - why not?

On Mar 28, 2012, at 4:31 PM, Phil Frost wrote:

> I'm attempting to direct my queue logs at a PostgreSQL table, and seeing this error in the asterisk console:
>
> config.c:2256 find_engine: Realtime mapping for 'queue_log' found to engine 'odbc', but the engine is not available
>
> However, everything I know how to check indicates the odbc engine is available. I can't find any more verbose description of the error from Asterisk, so I'm unsure how to proceed.

Well, after making a debug build and stepping through the source I solved it. It wasn't apparent to this neophyte that there's res_odbc.so, and then there's res_*config*_odbc.so, which is set to noload in the default modules.conf.