Link2VoIP going out of business! Now what?

Last week I got an email from Link2VoIP saying that they are shutting it down in a few months. Sighting competition and the unethical changes being made to the Internet by special interest groups.

I use Link2VoIP for termination, connecting my Asterisk servers to the regular old telephone company.
I like Link2VoIP, I have a few numbers with them and many of my clients do to. Anyone else being affected by this? What are you doing for VoIP termination?

I am in Canada, many popular VoIP providers do not work here. And soon that number will be one less.

--
Easy, fast GUI development.
http://PerlQt.wikidot.com