NPTL on ARM ?

Hello,

We are planning to update our version of ARM board support package with NPTL but
we still don't know if NPTL support exists for ARM ?

We had a look in crosstools but NPTL is not yet supported. We tried to compile a
toolchain by hand but we had at least a problem with GCC: it does not implement
thread local storage using '__thread' type qualifier for ARM. Does anyone heard
about it ? Does anyone know a patch for GCC or NPTL enabling ARM support ?

For information, we use Linux kernel 2.6.13, GLIBC 2.3.5, GCC 3.4.3
and Binutils 2.15.

Thanks & Regards,
Jerome