RE: GUI on ARM board

> I am trying to GUI system for my ARM board. Is there any
> windows systems
> that you can recommend that have worked with ARM processor?

We have used NANO-X (MicroWindows) here, on our NeoMagic SOC, its an
ARM926EJS solution. We have used this as a replacement to QTOPIA. The
major advantage is that QTOPIA is very very heavy (~15MBs), whereas NANO
takes about 1MB, and its a very good solution for Embedded Software. To
add to this, it is easliy cross compilable and a good API doc is also
available. The GUI is also reasonably good, we are using it for our
Mobile TV Application here. All in all, its a good light weight
solution.

Best Wishes,
Ajay