RE: RE: Mod_Proxy with Basic Authentication on Target

Found it.   ...type-o in the proxy pass configuration.

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Simons
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 2:30 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:  RE: Mod_Proxy with Basic Authentication on Target

Nick-
Thanks

Here is a sample from the logs:
10.x.x.254 - - [08/Nov/2010:14:27:50 -0500] "GET /app/environment/EdiImportService HTTP/1.1" 500 532

The back end owns the user database and prompts for basic authentication.   It seems like the Apache in the middle doesn't know how to pass that basic auth to the user:
Works:          [BackEnd]{Basic Auth}<---FireFox(OnApacheServer)
Fails:          [BackEnd]{Basic Auth}<---[ModProxyOnApacheServer]<-----FireFox(On External Client)

How do I turn on Authentication with "<location>", will it then handle the request for authentication from the back end and pass it to the end user?  ...I do NOT want to manage users on the Apache Server.

~Todd