TCP keepalive

Hi,

I am developing a new module on C.

In some cases, it takes to my module a long time to prepare a response (more than 2 minutes) and during this time a process handling this request is blocked.

In order to prevent a TCP connection disconnect a user sends his HTTP request with TCP keepalive flag on and also adds HTTP header "Connection: Keep-Alive".
But for some reason Apache doesn't sends back a response for TCP keepalive and it causes to TCP connection to disconnect.

TCP timeout is exactly 2 minutes.

I tried to call "ap_set_keepalive" function for current request but nothing happened.

How can I configure Apache to response to TCP keepalive flag?

Thanks,

Evgeny