Re: Mic + Headphone Problem in Samsung R540

Hi,

Thanks Raymond and Valentine for your detailed replies. I played with
HDA Analyzer GUI but couldn't manage to make headphones work, I am
probably missing something again. Would you mind elaborating the details
about the steps that I need to follow? For instance, Raymond, with all
my respect, I really don't have an idea about how to do what you want me
to do. (E.g., "create a alc269_r590_mixer which has HP playback switch
at 0x21, remove the mono playback switch by using the alc269_base_mixer
for your new model alc269_r590") A last push would be really helpful.

Regards.