DMA interrupt not getting triggered(nailed the problem need solution)

Hi All,

This problem is due to ETIMEDOUT(timeout) happening in s3c_snd_lrsync function(called by trigger).
As i understand this could be due I2S being broken. This basically happens because
of improper initialization of CPU or CODEC.

But if that is the case then it would not have produced sound initially also but that
is not the case(initially it is ringing i.e. interrupt coming for a short time then after i am getting time out problem)??
After this sound is not coming this happens when it does the initialisation again using open,
prepare,enqueue and so on.

Please provide any pointers which can help me out.

Thanks & High Regards,
anish