CTL,1,CRJ,8
BTA,1,DC09,1
DAL,7,E145,8
COM,1,F100,3
SKW,1,MD80,16
CAA,4,OTH,1
GAV,S340B,6
NWA,1

Note: GAV is my designator for General Aviation.  A Cesna taxied across
runway 35L and parallel taxiway Mike on Alpha, to runway 35C.  This was a
single engine Cesna and it sure looked like a Nat compared to the other
commercial aircraft.  In fact, if you hadn't seen him initially cross
35L, you would have sworn that he was one of the airport vehicles,
because he had such a low profile.  I bet he paid a nifty price to take
off on 35C?

Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend?

Regards,
Richard Whitenight
DFW/DAL