Re: Question

I've never seen BULK in the fare calc box, either.  I used to go to
Europe on consolidator tickets, and once to Hong Kong, and in most cases
the "fare" in the fare calc box was the sum of non-included taxes and
departure fees, back then in the $15-$20 range.  This was on (the old)
PA and BA.  They were written as NONREF, NONEND, and stripped of FF
mileage.

On SQ to Hong Kong the fare calc was an H or V fare, much more than I
actually paid.

--
Michael C. Berch
mcb@postmodern.com