FSS visits - Update

I was talking to a briefer yesterday for a cross country flight of a student
and I popped the question to her.
She said that "tours" are still banned. However, they allow "visitors" for
normal briefings and you will have
to have a picture-ID and your pilot certificate on you. If you are a student
pilot then you can go there with
a CFI and your student pilot certificate/medical.

It's good news that we can have this freedom back, but I cannot wait until
they open the ATCs to the visitors.
And I wouldn't mind having my certificates Xeroxed.

Wish I went to DCA tower 4 years ago when I was getting my instrument
ticket.

BAHA
Fan of AOPA working for the General Aviation in the USA