Re: integrate yum with bittorrent.

> 1. more than 100 servers
> 2. just 1 repo server.
> 3. we need to update 100 server's software, and the network is just 1000mbps.

One server with GigE (802.11ab) can deliver 25Mbyte per second of random
traffic using consumer-grade switches.  This near the ballpark for a filesystem
on a single SATA-II spindle.  What are you complaining about?

Consider using delta rpms (.drpm; make your own, if necessary) to trade
local CPU for network speed.

If the repo server has enough RAM to cache everything, then
export the repo over NFS.  Each client mounts the repo
and uses it as file://.

Or, (logically) line up the clients in a linear daisy chain, and push a
.tgz of everything down the line, with an "active repeater" on each client.
ITA Software streams the entire raw schedule of all airlines (N GB of data)
to each of its servers several times per hour.  Look for an online
discussion of such a setup [some years ago].