yum-updatesd: autoinstall updates only from certain repos

Hello,
I've got a requirement that I don't know if yum can fulfill; my target
OSes are Centos and Redhat 5.

Let's suppose the scenario in which all Centos or Redhat original
repos are configured, some packages are installed from those of
course, and then there's a "foorepo" from which I'd always like to
download and automatically install updates from as soon as possibile.
Such packages may have dependencies on Centos/Redhat packages that may
vary in the course of time.

So, I'd like to download and automatically install any update from
"foorepo" as well as any absolutely required updated package (or new
dependency) from Centos/Redhat repos, but I'd like that other packages
(Centos/Redhat updates) are never installed without an explicit
"yum-update" from me.

Is there any way to do it through standard yum or yum-updatesd
configuration? I couldn't find out how.

Otherwise, would it be possible to extend such behaviour through a
custom plugin? Or do plugins apply just to yum and not to
yum-updatesd?

Thanks,

--
http://www.franzoni.eu - public@[mysurname].eu
Latest blog post: Using twisted trial as a test runner with