Re: Feature request ... or How to.

Dave Pawson wrote:
Scenario.
  Fedora 13 is about to hit the streets.
My goal this time is to change to the 64bit version, hence I need a
clean install.
I have lots of extra software installed. Mainly through yum some via rpm's.

How can I obtain a list of programs installed since time X, in this case
since my OS was last installed? Is that possible please?

The objective being to give yum the job of install 'this long list of programs'
once the new OS is installed and running.

Any suggestions please?

Could I take a snapshot as a baseline when I first install FCX.
Then compare with the list of what is currently installed?

TIA

Try /var/log/yum.log for a size.

Ljubomir