Re: virt-manager slow to connect, hangs on new host dialog

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@xxxxxxxxxxx> [2013.04.03.2005 +0200]:
> Unfortunately, virsh works just fine. I cannot imagine where there
> would be a network problem and why it would manifest like this.

I just tried to reproduce my problem on another machine, which works
fine and which also runs libvirt 0.9.12. I simulated very low
bandwidth and high packet loss, but the problem did not appear.

I also tried running virt-manager (0.9.4) on other machines, and the
problem exists wrt the host in question from all clients, whether
libvirt 0.9.12 or 1.0.4.

The question remains: what is it about this Debian testing machine
running libvirt 0.9.12 that exhibits this issue?

"politics is the entertainment branch of industry."
                                                        -- frank zappa

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@xxxxxxxxxxx