Re: Live migration with non-shared storage leads to corrupted file system

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 06:57:19PM +0800, Xinglong Wu wrote:
> Is there anybody having the similiar experience with live migration on
> non-shared storage? It apparently leads to failed migrations in
> libvirt but no cirtical errors ever reported.

Make sure you have your driver cache set to "none". I've seen similar
things happen with other cache settings, but with "none" it works just
fine (but of course that might impose an i/o performance penalty in
some cases?). I think the default is "unsafe" in 0.9.7 and later? It
would be nice if the cache settings were documented more clearly.