Re: git repository access via HTTPS

On 24/01/2011, at 11:06 PM, Fyodor Kupchik wrote:
> I can make a checkout from https://github.org and there exist several repos with the libvirt sources but I don't know if I can safely use them.
>
> Unfortunately I can't use snapshot since I'm using scripted installation procedure. Yes, I can rewrite the script but it is not convenient to me because I want to automate update and compilation of sources and maintaining the patches for the bootstrap script looks painful to me.
>
> Can anyone from the official team create a repo on github server and configure mirroring the sources tree? Of course the best way it to have HTTPS on the official libvirt.org site.

Hey Daniel, where is the git mirroring to gitorious done?

Is it a script or something that pushes from the libvirt.org servers, or something that pulls from gitorious, or something else?

Was thinking of setting up an equivalent for GitHub, as gitorious has problems with http:// and https:// access.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift