Re: git repository access via HTTPS

On 22/01/2011, at 3:52 AM, Fyodor Kupchik wrote:
thank you, guys for quick replies and suggestions but I still can't access repo on gitorius with the HTTP 403 error
> HTTPS didn't work as well with"operation now in progress" error
>
> do I need any special creds for anonymous access?
>

> 2011/1/21 James Barkley <james.barkley@xxxxxxxxx>
> I've had to use the hourly snapshot because I also cannot get to the git protocol. How is the gitorious clone repo kept in sync? Is this native git functionality (sync repos) or is it some special sauce on top of that?
>
> -jb

Yeah, it's definitely not working here for me either.  The clone operation is just hanging for me:

  $ git clone http://git.gitorious.org/libvirt/libvirt.git
  Cloning into libvirt...
  (and that's it.  Left it running for 1/2 hour, no change)

I don't have a gitorious account either, so will get a free one and see if that helps.