Re: Can't get files to %include

Hi John,

The %include directives are parsed and used immediately after "%pre".
This information is used for the install process that is between %pre and %post.

Anything you do in %post is too late, system is already installed... you can't really specify install packet list "x" after it's already installed...

Not to mention the fact that %post is already chrooted in the installed system, and the "/tmp" folder points to hard disk instead of ram disk.

Notes:
- This is very simplified and is the general picture. (removed details that might confuse)

Regards,
Adrian