Re: Question about list policies

I don't think it would hurt to post it here. Could you tell us a little more about where the jobs are located and what exactly you are looking for?

On 27/02/2012 19:12, Dan Davis wrote:
Guys,

Can anyone point me towards any list policies?   Is it appropriate to post job postings here?
Where would it be best to announce job openings for system administrators/product engineers with experience with kickstart?