Re: Keeping up with the changes
|[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]|
|I believe this is mentioned at least by:|
- Dell in their release notes for each platform
- Dell PowerEdge blogs, Meaningful names for network devices in RHEL 6.1 on Dell systems ...
- Dell OS And Application notes, http://en.community.dell.com/techcenter/os-applications/w/wiki/red-hat.aspx
- Dell whitepapers, http://linux.dell.com/files/whitepapers/consistent_network_device_naming_in_linux.pdf
- RedHat in their technical notes for RHEL 6u1 and 6u2 (pages 7, 189)
From my POV there wasn't much to change and now the name of the interface (em1) corresponds to interface labeled Gb1 on the back of the server.
On Jan 30, 2012, at 10:37, Moray Henderson wrote:
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature
_______________________________________________ Kickstart-list mailing list Kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/kickstart-list
[Home] [Fedora Users] [Fedora Legacy] [Fedora Maintainers] [Fedora Desktop] [Fedora SELinux] [Big List of Linux Books] [Yosemite News] [Yosemite Photos] [KDE Users] [Fedora Tools]