Re: Custom RPMs - Part of Installation (not post)

On 04/07/2011 11:55 AM, Hugh Brown wrote:
On 04/07/2011 11:42 AM, Phillip T. George wrote:
Hello,

I'm looking to install Fedora with updates and custom RPMs/repo included
as part of the kickstart. The portion of including the updates is fairly
easy. However, the custom RPMs (via a custom repo) does not seem to be
as easy as it should be. I'm needing to disable the gpgcheck or add a
key. But, the issue is, I do not see go to disable the gpgcheck or add
the gpg key. Am I missing some piece of vital documentation?

Thanks,
Phillip

When we enable a custom repo, we create the /etc/yum.repos.d/addons.repo
file ourselves. In that file, you can set "gpgcheck=0" to disable the
gpgcheck.

I haven't tested doing the gpg key. However, in looking at the
rpmfusion-free-release rpm, they drop a file in /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/ named
RPM-GPG-KEY-<reponame>.

HTH,

Hugh

I read a little more closely, sorry for the hasty previous response.

In my kickstart file that uses our addon repository, I have this line:

repo --name "Fedora 14 - x86_64 - Addons" --baseurl=http://servername/path --cost=0

and all the packages just install w/o issue.

Hugh